Highlights of 2009
· Graduated from Boston University
· Started (And did not get fired or laid off from) two new jobs in my field, despite the down turned economy
· Moved from Allston to Cambridge to Somerville—experiencing more parts of Boston
· Started Grad School and Dietetic Internship at Framingham State College
· Thus far paid for my graduate education without having to take out any more loans
· Successfully started to address some of my long standing self destructive issues.
· Became an optimist
· Tried out this whole ‘dating’ thing for the first time in my life and met some interesting characters
· Drove 24 hours straight with my best friend from Florida to Massachusetts
· Adopted my new love, Ghreylin
· And of course met lots of great people, maintained old friendships, screwed up a lot, learned a lot, and had a great year.
I do not persay believe in ‘resolutions’ however, here is a list of things I hope to address in life, starting now, in 2010.
· Learn how to accept a compliment
· Work on being healthy, mentally and physically.
· Live in the moment, but make decisions that I will be comfortable with and proud of looking back.
· Continue to work on financial stability, while paying off undergrad loans.
· Prioritize. And make sure I am living accordingly.