Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Year

Highlights of 2009

· Graduated from Boston University

· Started (And did not get fired or laid off from) two new jobs in my field, despite the down turned economy

· Moved from Allston to Cambridge to Somerville—experiencing more parts of Boston

· Started Grad School and Dietetic Internship at Framingham State College


· Thus far paid for my graduate education without having to take out any more loans

· Successfully started to address some of my long standing self destructive issues.

· Became an optimist

· Tried out this whole ‘dating’ thing for the first time in my life and met some interesting characters

· Drove 24 hours straight with my best friend from Florida to Massachusetts

· Adopted my new love, Ghreylin


· And of course met lots of great people, maintained old friendships, screwed up a lot, learned a lot, and had a great year.


I do not persay believe in ‘resolutions’ however, here is a list of things I hope to address in life, starting now, in 2010.

· Learn how to accept a compliment

· Work on being healthy, mentally and physically.

· Live in the moment, but make decisions that I will be comfortable with and proud of looking back.

· Continue to work on financial stability, while paying off undergrad loans.

· Prioritize. And make sure I am living accordingly.

1 comment:

  1. all in all an excellent year, and hopefully i will see more of you in 2010!!!
    i love your resolutions, you are a gorgeous girl and deserve to treat yourself well and love yourself!
    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete