Despite not considering myself to be remotely fashionable, I seem to own entirely too many shoes.
1. These Adidas Flip Flops I bought for my shower shoes going into Freshman year of college. College doesn't seem that long ago but that was 2005. 8 years. I have also super glued and glue-gunned these back together at least 10 times. RIP slip on flippy-floppies.
2. Black and hot pink stilettos. I like these in theory. They had originally been my sisters. I think I got quite bit of use of them when I was a hostess at Douzo and had to wear all black. Over the last few years, I think I average wearing heels maybe 10 times a year. These suckers have probably moved with me to at least 5 different homes. It is time to bid them adieu, hopefully to someone who will let them strut their stuff more often than I do. Good Will.
3. Can't go wrong with knock off chuck tailors... until you wear away the sole and have grass and dirt stained them to the point of no return. These went to the shoe recycling gods.
5. Moccasins. Albeit I do not think these were ever fashionable but they were ultra cozy.. until the dreaded Boston winter and wetness. and now they are icky.. stick... Magoo.
6. Boots. As with all knock-off Ugg type boots (noticing a trend?) They tend to last a maximum of 2 years in New England winters. Add in a over-indulgent Halloween party and these puppies were on the last leg.
7-10. Old bags.