Saturday, June 20, 2009

Whats Good, G?

Sometimes I like to be a little ghetto- Its the dirty woo in me.

But the real topic at hand is, yesterday I made myself a new email address, on Gmail. Namely because since I graduated from BU, it doesn't seem appropriate to go on using my school email address. Also, many people at work tend to use G-chat- and not that that is the best use of a government funding, but why should I be the only one to not be doing that?
i haven't actually tried it out yet, but I will be tryng out the various applciations of Gmail etc- so check me out-
jamieldoherty@gmail.com!

I was also talking to Jessica yesterday and we were discussing our binge eating problems and that writing down what we eat (or in my occasional occurrences photo-blogging!) And she had the idea to make a google document of the foods, since then you can access the document from any computer.

I thought this was a super idea- so I started mine this morning. We'll see how it goes!

Here's my recap from yesterday:
06/19/09

1 vitamin d 1000 iu

b-
1/2 cup yogurt
1/2 peach
1 small apple
1/2 cup raisin bran

s-
1 small danish with apricot? fruit filling and small drizzle frosting
1/2 cup cantaloupe
1/4 cup grapes

2 cups coffee
1 fo milk
2 twin sugars

l-
2 slices wheat bread
4 oz "chik'n"
1 packet dijon mustard
1 packet mayo

1 oatmeal apricot bar

s-
1/2 pound baby carrots
20 grams peanut butter

1 cup peach ginger tea
1 twin sugar

4 cups water

d-
1 medium banana
2 tb cashew butter
2 tb semi sweet chocolate chips
2 tb butterscotch chips

s-
1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
1/2 cup low fat vanilla soymilk
1/4 apple
1/4 mango
1/2 cup frosted mini wheats

2 calcium chews

I did pretty good with fruit- but my veggie intake was struggling! I guess I'll have to try to increase that today.
I also ate a lot of dairy etc. I don't know if its just me- but when ever I work out I alwasy get extreme dairy cravings, does this occur to anyone else? I don't know if its cause by some sort of weird electrolyte imbalance due to sweating. No idea.... But at least I'm working on my bone density!
____________

Let me know of any other fun G- features!

and until next time, keep it gangster- Holler!
(as a very white Bostonian - I like to over pronounce my R's so I don't get taken to seriously in my quest to be thuggin haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment