Saturday, April 4, 2009

Friday

So I confessed to Annabelle that my blog is partially my therapy for my binge eating problem.
Here was the Friday Rundown:

Apple for breakfast:


Light and Fit Yogurt with TJs high fiber cereal

3 cups of salad including spinach, romaine, grapes, roasted vegetables, some snobby joe mix.


A very old Target Brand Chocolate Chip granola bar that has probably been sitting in my locker at work for about a year:


A couple Cups o

I stopped at Harvest Co-op after work and had a little snacky on the bus ride home of pumpkin seeds and a couple hand fulls of raisins.

And dinner was a hodgepodge of spinach, snobby joe mix, roasted vegetables, chickpeas, and baby bella mushrooms. Then I threw some romaine lettuce on top and mixed all together

And finally a couple pieces of Pumpkin bread (Recipe to follow), with peanut butter, and butterscotch chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment