Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Today was cold and rainy... and I did not leave my apartment once.
I spent the day doing some more studying and grading papers.

I started off the day pretty well with some fruit, nonfat yogurt, and fiber one, and a cup of tea:


For lunch I tried to make up for yesterdays disgracely lacking veggies by caramelizing a red onion, and cooking a red and green pepper, and some portabello mushroom, then serving over spinach and about 1/2 cup rice and lentils, and topped with hot sauce.


A lovely veggie feast!

Unfortunately it then started to go down hill. I had a chocolate craving and tried to appease myself with some chocolate soymilk:

But it wound up with another bowl of chocolatey special K! (no pictures)
And 2 caramel calcium chews.
And finally some chocolate chips and butterscotch chips plain.


I wasn't feeling so great (shocking, I know) so I had about 10 vitamin C drops and a couple cups of Celestial Seasonings English Toffee Dessert Tea. Yummy. Highly recommended.


Dinner and/or my 11pm snack was a strawberry nutrigrain bar- it wasn't intentional, but it was on my desk as I was studying and it seemed to enter my mouth before I actually thought about it. I clearly have no self control. I am always amazed by those people who can actually keep a candy dish on their desk. Mine would obviously not stay full long!

Enjoy your last hour of the weekend, almost time for a case of the Mondays :(

No comments:

Post a Comment