Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Live(&Eat) Abundantly, a blog dedicated to my great love of food! I love food in all of its forms: I love eating, cooking, baking, socialize around food, and learning about nutrition and how food affects the entire people physically and mentally. I am a senior at Boston University studying Dietetics, hopefully on my way to becoming a Registered Dietitian. As for now I am still a student, so take what I say with a grain of salt. You will also see despite my knowledge and love of nutrition- some of the foods I eat are less than nutritionally desirable. But I believe everything is perfectly fine in moderation, (I just struggle with the moderation part!)

Other than food some of my interests include working out, environmentalism, public and environmental health, board games, trying new things (currently trying to learn guitar and rock climbing) and, of course, blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment