Monday, November 16, 2009

I Will Not

I Will not binge eat today.

Goal of the day.

I have so much to do, and I am really trying to get it done today. Strike that: I will get it done today.

Today's To Do List:

Shower
Laundry
Clean Room

Put Grades in Grade book
Write Quiz
Write thank you note for internship
Bake Thank you treat for internship

Send internship evaluation in to advisor

Find Planner

Organize Wallet

Call 21st ammendment
(I managed to lose my wallet when drunk the other day hence the last two)
Buy stamps (had a book, it had been in wallet.)
Buy Lactaid (see above)
Move Bike
Figure out why power point assignment not working.
Lab 6:30-8:30

*Those in red have been successfully completed thus far.

I am too busy to binge eat. Although I did already manage to eat a pound of rice today.... but -there is no sense claiming defeat. I have a bad habit of once I start to screw up I just say screw it and completely give up. I cannot do that today.


Clean room!! (more or less)


And I'm off to finish my list-- and not binge eat in the process.
Wish me luck!

Now go get things done!

1 comment: