Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Columbus day adventures

I spent most of the "long" weekend at Newton Wellesely Hospital working, but I did get to go over to a friends house on Sunday night, enjoyed my weekend Wine, watched scary movies and had a sleep over.

The intention had been to go to Crossfit Monday morning, but I made Sunday my one day for drinking alcohol and sleeping on a friends couch after being up until 2 am watching "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" I shockingly did not make it.

It was a gorgeous fall day out so, my mother-in-law, the puppies and I went on a hike to Raven’s Woods. Her dog, Louie, the shih tzu, however, was not feeling it, and decided to hang back in the car. So Alina, Leo and I took on a nice loop!

Leo in his nice new sweat shirt

My Mother-in-law, Alina

Thank god for those blue dots marking the way! We almost got lost a few times.

I did not get in an official WOD, but we did get in a nice hike of about 4 miles.


 
Later that evening, Leo was apparently spoiled and refused to go on a walk around the neighborhood and he kept insisting on waiting y my car so we took a trip to Good Harbor Beach which turns into a giant dog park in the non-summer months.



Leo made friends with a few other dogs on the way.



It was great to be able to go out and enjoy the weather while its still nice and 'crisp' out but not quite cold!



How was your Colombus day? Did you get a long weekend or get to do anything fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment